Cap Classique Affair Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. This promotional competition is organized by Simonsig Estate (the “Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to residents of South Africa, over the age of 18 years; except any employee, director, member, partner, agent, consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter, immediate family members, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and/or associated companies, and/or a participant who has won a prize through a promotional competition run by the Promoter at least three months prior to the announcement of the winner of the Prize (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend, or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
4. The promotional competition commences on the 3rd of October 2022 and ends on the 14th of October 2022. Entries received outside the stipulated competition period will not be considered.
5. Participants stand a chance to win two tickets to the Cap Classique Affair at Simonsig to the value of R790,00. Transport to and from the event is for the winner’s own account.
6. The winner will be announced on the 17th of October 2022 and notified on email, Instagram and/or Facebook. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. If the potential winner does not accept the prize within 48 hours, the potential winner will be deemed to have rejected the prize and it shall revert to the Promoter.
8. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
9. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for entries lost, damaged, or delays as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
10. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter) and/or use of the Prize.
11. All entrants in this promotional competition release Facebook and Instagram from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
12. This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook or Instagram.
13. The Promoter may require the winners (at no fee) to be identified, photographed and the photograph or related article published on Simonsig Wine’s social media platforms.