Meet Monique Lerato Fischer, our charming front desk officer, whose friendly smile and bubbly personality instantly makes guests feel welcome when visiting our farm. If she were a superhero, she would make sure to give every child a warm, safe and happy home.
- What do you love about your job?
Meeting different kinds of personalities every day.
- What is the most challenging part of job?
Remaining professional in difficult situations.
- Why did you choose this career path?
I enjoy working with people and making them smile.
- How would your friends describe you?
Enthusiastic, professional and hardworking. A real go-getter, always eager to learn and someone who enjoys new challenges.
- What is your personal theme song / mantra?
Separate by Amanda Black.
- Which living person do you most admire, and why?
Denzel Swarts, he is ambitious and knowledgeable, but always eager to help others and mentor young people to achieve their goals and live up their full potential.
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Passing matric (Grade 12).
- What is your most treasured possession?
I can’t go without my makeup or my cellphone.
- How would you like to be remembered?
As someone approachable and caring who always smiled. As someone that people could always depend on.
- What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
Always be eager to learn.
- Which wine will you be having with dinner tonight?
A cold glass of Gewurztraminer.