Courtesy of our team at the Cuvée bar, this recipe boasts lemongrass and apple that beautifully compliment the herbaceous notes of the Sunbird Sauvignon Blanc to bring you an exciting, new fragrant summer sundowner.
- 200ml Sunbird Sauvignon Blanc
- 100ml softened apple sorbet
- 5ml lemongrass syrup
- 20ml sparkling water
- Slice of lemon
- Lemon verbena
- 1 slice Granny Smith apple for garnishing
- Pour Sunbird Sauvignon Blanc, apple sorbet, lemon grass syrup and ice in a glass. Give a quick stir.
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice and muddle one of two lemon verbena leaves.
- Top up with the sparkling water and give a light stir.
- Finish off by adding the apple slice to the glass rim.
- Serve immediately.
Substitute the apple sorbet with crushed apple or Appletizer ice cubes.