There’s nothing quite like a glass of chilled Kaapse Vonkel Rosé to quench your thirst on a hot summer’s day, except a Kaapse Vonkel Brut Rosé Cocktail of course! Made with our homemade berry sorbet, this recipe is courtesy of our team at the Cuvée bar – simple and refreshing.
- 200ml Kaapse Vonkel Brut Rosé
- 100ml berry sorbet
- 50ml cranberry juice (we used Liqui-Fruit’s Cranberry Cooler)
- Strawberry and 1 sprig of lavender for garnishing
- Pour Kaapse Vonkel Brut Rosé in a glass and add ice.
- Mix berry sorbet and cranberry juice together in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake again.
- Add the berry sorbet slush to the Kaapse Vonkel Brut Rosé and give a light stir.
- Add the lavender flower and finish off by adding the strawberry to the glass rim.
- Serve immediately.
Make your own berry sorbet here.